The less I work, the more I write.
The more I write, the more I think.
The more I think, the more I am.
- How a spool of thread cost hundreds of dollars and an entire morning
- A new year: Cleaning up, setting up, restarting
- Linen panel dress
- Sinking sunk costs: Don’t continue work you hate
- Seat, tyres and boots
- Beating fear
- First (3-day) adventure ride on my WR250R
- Preparing for the next trip: Bike & gear
- Victoria high country adventure ride
- Riding Louisiana & Mississippi
Month by month
Monthly Archives: March 2011
I was eating dinner tonight and again reading ‘Personal development for smart people’ and thought…maybe I should see if I can have a healthy conference week (this week is IA Summit, which for me is usually a not particularly healthy … Continue reading
I had an idea I would post weekly about the new things I’d done that week. Well that only worked for 2 weeks then I forgot to do it, then I felt slightly bad for missing doing it, then I … Continue reading
I’m continuing my attempt to do something new every day. Some days I make it, some I don’t. Sometimes they’re meaningful, sometimes not. Sometimes they may not be actually be new, but meaningful to me. This week I: Tuesday: went … Continue reading
I liked this I wish I could find the source… “Girls are like apples…the best ones are at the top of the trees. The boys don’t want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and … Continue reading