I’m continuing my attempt to do something new every day. Some days I make it, some I don’t. Sometimes they’re meaningful, sometimes not. Sometimes they may not be actually be new, but meaningful to me.
This week I:
- Tuesday: went to speed dating (it was huge fun)
- Wednesday: floated up into bakasana without any effort or stress (this has always been my most challenging yoga pose. I usually hear the name and my eyes tense and my brain starts screaming ‘OMG. You can’t do that. Crap.’ So this was significant.)
- Wednesday: Listened to Röyksopp (new music for me – and it’s really cool)
- Friday: walked through police carrying big, scary rifles (later discovered that it was an exercise, but it was odd at the time)
- Saturday: went to Batemans Bay for lunch (yes, went there, ate, came home) with a friend.
- Sunday: cooked a full roast chicken dinner even though I’m at home alone. There’s no reason not to cook what I love just because it’s just me.
And I exercised every day – yoga or cycling.